So this blog was given to me by lovely Aimeé, who is a new friend in the blogging world. Do go check out her site, she’s got a lovely mix of things from anxiety to beauty products to travel tips. Wish I was that resourceful! Thank you very much dearest, I’m really flattered to have been nominated. Especially because we haven’t conversed that much.
Let’s get to it!
The Blogger Recognition Award is given by fellow bloggers to recognise others within the blogging community. It’s a great way to recognise each other for the hard work we put in as well as share some love for blogs and bloggers we know and love.
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
- Write a post as to why you started your blog.
- Include two bits of advice you would give to other bloggers.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on their response. (I’m going to go rogue and nominate as many as I can think of because I want to endorse people I do honestly admire, rather than to make up the numbers.)
Why did I start my blog?
Because I love to talk about myself. It’s not an easy question to answer. I understand the world through writing, it’s just how I am. The past eighteen months have changed my life forever but it didn’t start just start one day: I was unwell for a long time before getting to that point where things got really bad.
Not only do I want to help someone else but to possibly act as a small grain of weight that could change the position of the scales so that someone else might not end up in the same dark place I was at. I also want to help myself to understand why things played out the way they did and to navigate this new life I lead now.
Well that was a long post!
Two pieces of advice
- Just do your thing. Fuck everyone else.
- See previous.
Thank you for nominating me, I shall be announcing my nominations on twitter.