The beautiful Rosie has nominated me for *~YET ANOTHER AWARD OMG!~* I’m honestly being spoiled here. I’ve had a pretty rubbish time recently so this definitely cheered me up. Thank you my lovely.
So let’s get right to it:
The Versatile Blogger Award is given blogger to blogger to those whose content they enjoy reading / think have amazing blogs. I will of course go on to nominate bloggers whose content I love but I will be putting my nominations on twitter because I’m a rebel like that.
- Thank the person who gave you / nominated you for the award (including the link too).
- Select up to 15 blogs / bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those bloggers for the ‘Versatile Blogger Award’, including a link to their site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- I’m 172cm (about 5”7) tall but people never believe me because I apparently look taller than that. The amount of times I’ve had to stand back to back with people to prove my height is insane. Like, height would be the stupidest thing to ever lie about. You’d get caught pretty fucking quickly.
- I have zero allergies, except to penicillin. How do I know this? A couple of days ago I was given a new set of antibiotics for my pneumonia and now I look like Freddy Kruger.
- I know all the lyrics to Baby got back by Sir Mix-a-Lot.
- I learnt to drive an excavator when I was six years old. This was also my summer job every year once I was of the appropriate age.
- My favourite out of Celebration assortment are the Bountys. As you can see, I always go for the underdog. Plus I get to eat all my faves because everyone else hates them.
- My most notable feature are my ridiculously long legs. I would happily have at least four inches chopped off of each, as they make life incredibly difficult.
- I met Prince William on my first field job as a journalist